Fajitas with Creamy Dressing
- Combine salsa and light mayonnaise in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine olive oil and garlic powder in small bowl, then lightly brush on steak, red peppers, zucchini and onion. Grill or broil steak and vegetables until steak is desired doneness and vegetables are tender; slice.
- Arrange steak and vegetables in tortillas. Serve with salsa mixture.
- 1/2 cup. prepared salsa
- 2 Tbsp. light mayonaise
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak
- 3 medium. red and/or yellow bell peppers, quartered
- 2 medium. zucchini sliced
- 1 medium. red onion, thickly sliced
- 4 (8 in.) fajita size low fat whole wheat tortillas, warmed
Preparation Minutes: 15
Cook Minutes: 10