Lemon Chicken with Potatoes
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter substitute spray in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken; remove chicken and set aside.
- Cook onion and 2 cloves garlic in same skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in potatoes, chicken broth and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat and simmer covered until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 25 minutes. Remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm. Continue to cook potato mixture over medium-high heat until mixture is slightly thickened and potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine lemon peel, remaining clove garlic, remaining 1 tablespoon Spread, melted, and parsley.
- To serve, spoon potato mixture over chicken and serve with lemon-garlic mixture. Serve with broccoli.
- 2 Tbsp. butter substitute spray
- 2 lbs. skinless chicken legs and thighs
- 1 medium. onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves. garlic
- 1 lb. potatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 cups. low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon peel
- 3 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves
- 8 cups. broccoli florets
Preparation Minutes: 15
Cook Minutes: 40