Lemon Crumb-Coated Fish Fillet
- Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange halibut on baking sheet; set aside.
- Toast bread crumbs in 8-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, about 2 minutes. Combine bread crumbs with remaining ingredients in small bowl. Evenly top halibut with crumb mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork and crumbs are golden. Serve with broccoli and couscous.
- 1 lb. halibut fillet (1-inch thick)
- 3/4 cup. fresh whole wheat bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. butter substitute spread softened
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 cups. broccoli florets, steamed
- 4 cups. cooked whole wheat couscous
Preparation Minutes: 15
Cook Minutes: 15