Mandarin Orange & Beef Salad
- Arrange lettuce on serving platter, then top with steak, oranges, snow peas and onion. Just before serving, sprinkle with peanuts, then drizzle with dressing.
- Serve with dinner rolls.
- 6 cups. torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, grilled and thinly sliced
- 1 can. (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup. snow peas
- 1/4 cup. thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup. chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 cup. light Asian-style salad dressing
- 4 whole wheat dinner rolls
Preparation Minutes: 20
Cook Minutes: 0