- Preheat oven to 400°. Drizzle both sides of mushrooms and red peppers with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Grill until almost tender, turning once, about 10 minutes, then slice.
- Spread 1 cup tomato & basil pasta sauce in 13 X 9-inch baking dish. Arrange mushrooms on sauce, then evenly top with spinach, red peppers, then remaining sauce. Sprinkle evenly with cheeses.
- Bake uncovered 15 minutes. Serve mushrooms over hot cooked spaghetti.
- 4 large. portobello mushrooms
- 2 large. red bell peppers, quartered
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/16 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups. tomato & basil pasta sauce
- 3 1/2 ounces. shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces. whole grain spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 5 ounces. (1/2 box) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
Preparation Minutes: 20
Cook Minutes: 25