- Combine salad dressing with juice in measuring cup. Pour 1/3 cup marinade mixture over chops in resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove chops from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chops until done.
- Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, bring remaining marinade, brown sugar and orange peel to a boil over high heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until sauce thickens. Serve sauce over chops and garnish with green onions. Serve with snow peas and corn.
- 1/2 cup. light italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup. orange juice
- 4 boneless pork chops (about 1 lb)
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. grated orange peel (optional)
- 8 cups. snow peas, steamed
- 6 cups. corn, cooked
Preparation Minutes: 10
Cook Minutes: 10