Pan-Seared Beef With Warm Vinaigrette
- Melt 1 tablespoon light butter substitute spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak, turning once, until desired doneness. Remove steak and thinly slice.
- Melt remaining light butter substitute spread in same skillet and cook shallots, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes. Add wine and broth. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Arrange sliced steak on serving platter, then drizzle with vinaigrette. Sprinkle, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper. Serve with broccoli and baked potatoes.
- 2 Tbsp. light butter substitute spread
- 1 lb. lean top sirloin steak, trimmed of visible fat
- 2 large shallots, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup fat free reduced sodium beef broth
- 8 cups broccoli, steamed
- 4 medium potatoes, roasted
Preparation Minutes: 10
Cook Minutes: 15