Roast Pork with Veggies & Dried Plums
- Preheat oven to 400°. Arrange pork in 13 X 9-inch roasting pan. Brush with 1 tablespoon salad dressing; set aside.
- Toss onion, carrots, green pepper, mushrooms, celery, prunes, garlic and remaining salad dressing on jelly-roll pan. Roast both pork and vegetable mixture 20 minutes or until pork is done.
- Remove pork and let rest covered loosely with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Stir vegetables and continue roasting, stirring once, 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in broth.
- Arrange hot rice on serving platter, then top with sliced pork and vegetables.
- 1 1/2 lbs. pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup. balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 2 cups. coarsely chopped onion
- 2 cups. coarsley chopped carrot
- 2 cups. coarsley chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups. white button mushrooms
- 1 cup. sliced celery
- 1/2 cup. pitted prunes, chopped
- 2 cloves. garlic
- 1/2 cup. fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups. cooked brown rice
Preparation Minutes: 30
Cook Minutes: 40