Roasted Chicken & Vegetables Primavera
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine vegetarian vegetable or chicken bouillon cube with olive oil pressing with back of fork in large bowl. Add red peppers, squash, onions and garlic and toss to coat. Arrange vegetables on 2 jelly-roll pans. Roast 20 minutes. Stir in chicken and roast 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Arrange vegetables and chicken in large serving bowl, smashing garlic. Evenly pour reserved pasta cooking water into jelly-roll pans, scraping up browned bits from bottom of pans; pour over vegetables and chicken. Add penne; toss to coat.
- 1 vegetarian vegetable or chicken bouillon cube, crumbled
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 medium. red bell peppers, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 medium. yellow squash
- 2 medium. onions
- 3 cloves. garlic
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces. whole grain penne pasta, cooked and drained (reserve 1/2 cup cooking water)
Preparation Minutes: 25
Cook Minutes: 40