Turkey Burgers with Savory Mayonnaise
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, basil and roasted peppers in small bowl; set aside.
- Shape turkey into 4 burgers. Grill or broil burgers, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes. Spread mayonnaise mixture on rolls, then top with burgers, tomato, lettuce and onion.
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. loosely packed fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped roasted red pepper
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 4 whole grain rolls or whole wheat hamburger buns
- 4 ears. corn, steamed
- Tomato slices
- Lettuce leaves
- Onion slices (optional)
Preparation Minutes: 10
Cook Minutes: 8