Warm Ginger Chicken Salad
- Combine light mayonnaise, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, ginger and reserved orange juice in small bowl.
- Toss greens with dressing in large bowl. Arrange sliced chicken over greens, then top with snow peas and oranges. Serve with dinner rolls.
- 1/4 cup. light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 4 oranges, peeled and sectioned (reserve 1 Tbsp. juice)*
- 12 cups. mixed salad greens (watercress, baby spinach and/or romaine)
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, grilled or broiled and sliced
- 2 cups. snow peas, sliced diagonally
- 4 whole wheat dinner rolls
Preparation Minutes: 20
Cook Minutes: 12