Frequently Asked Questions
- First, you will want to make sure that you have selected your meal plans for the week or select the custom meal plan option.
- To do this, start by clicking on the three horizontal lines in the top left-hand corner of the app.
- Click on the option that says MEAL PLANNER. This will take you to the “Your Plan” screen.
- Next, make sure you are on the correct day. These will be displayed at the top of the screen in circles. Once selected, swipe left or right to select either one of the pre-set meal plans or custom meal plan option and press the red DONE button when finished. Repeat these steps until you have all your days selected.
- It will then take you back to the dashboard. This is where you will save the customized meals you created. Make sure you have all your meals added.
- Press on the three dots next to your item on your meal plan.
- It will give you three options: REMOVE, ADD TO FAVORITES, or EDIT.
- Press on the ADD TO FAVORITES option.
- Next, press on the “+” sign next to the meals or snacks.
- It will then take you to a screen to add it to your specific meal or snack.
- The items you saved will show up under the red FAVORITES button.
- This will allow you to quickly add foods to your menus for each day.