We've Done The Research
Let’s have a heart-to-heart. Healthy habits -- like maintaining a suitable weight for your BMI – can keep your heart in shape. With SlimFast, it’s simple and we’ve done the research to prove it! Check it out below:
- Meal Replacement Programs Promote Blood Lipid Changes and Weight Loss [J Am Diet Assoc. 2010; 110:268-273 ]
- Comparison of the effects of four commercially available weight loss programs [Public Health Nutr.2009;12:799-807]
- Reduction in weight and cardiovascular disease risk factors in individuals with Type 2 diabetes: One year results of the Look AHEAD trial [Diabetes Care. 2007; 30:1374-1383]
- Lifestyle Intervention and Evidence Supporting It [Obesity. 2006; 14: 737-752]
- Effects of very-low-calorie diet therapy in obese patients [Diabetic Med. 2003;20:319-324]
- Responses to weight loss and weight maintenance [Eur J Clin Nutr. 2002;56:264-270]
- Weight control in the physicians office [Arch Intern Med. 2001;161:1599-1604]
- Weight loss effects of a long term dietary intervention [Obes Res. 2000; 8:399-402]
Don't Take Our Word For It
Want to know more? Registered Dietician and SlimFast Consultant Maryann Walsh has put together a few articles from the American Heart Association, the CDC and more to help walk you through the benefits of weight loss.
Ready to Get Started?
Looking for a caring community that understands what you’re going through? SlimFast Together is your go-to group. A private haven within Facebook that offers helpful tips, tricks, and advice from fellow members. You can also chat with our Brand Ambassadors, real people who have lost weight and are keeping it off with the SlimFast® Plan. Join SlimFast Together Now!