Pork with Balsamic Vegetables
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown pork on all sides, about 10 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook covered, turning occasionally, 10 minutes or until pork is done. Remove pork and keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1/2 tablespoon olive oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook green peppers and onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in salad dressing and heat through. Slice pork and serve with vegetable mixture and sweet potatoes.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/4 lbs. pork tenderloin
- 2 cups. sliced green and/or red bell peppers (about 2 large)
- 1 cup. onion
- 10 ounces. mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup. balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 4 large. sweet potatoes, baked
Preparation Minutes: 15
Cook Minutes: 30