Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
When you want to sink your teeth into something sweet and satisfying, there’s nothing quite like a chewy chocolate peanut butter brownie. Baked with Advanced Nutrition Creamy Chocolate Smoothie Mix, these brownies are packed with protein and low in carbs and sugar!
- 9 Servings
- 5 min Prep Time
- 17 min Total Time
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Whisk together SlimFast smoothie mix, almond flour, baking sweetener, and cocoa powder in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add egg whites, peanut butter, and vanilla extract.
- Mix until smooth and thick.
- Fold in SlimFast snack bites.
- Line a square (8×8) baking dish with parchment paper, and spread batter in dish using a spatula.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes; Be very careful not to over-bake! Brownies set as they cool, so make sure to take out the brownies when they are still gooey in the center.
- Lift out parchment paper (with brownies on them) from baking dish and set to cool on cooling rack.
- Cut into 9 squares and enjoy!
- 2 1/2 scoops SlimFast® Advanced Nutrition Creamy Chocolate Smoothie Mix
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp baking sweetener (e.g. stevia)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 large egg whites
- 6 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pouch SlimFast® Advanced Nutrition Peanut Butter Chocolate Snack Bites