Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs
On the hunt for an egg-cellent Easter treat? These Chocolate Peanut Butter Easter Eggs let you put all of your eggs in one basket! So hop to it, and make these no-bake snacks from our SlimFast Bake Shop Chocolatey Peanut Butter Pie Bars! Each egg has only 85 calories, yet packs a nutritional punch with 6g of protein and just 1g of sugar.
Note: This recipe is made with 2 1/2 inch egg shaped cookie cutters. Enjoy one for a delicious sweet snack or two small ones – depending on the size of your cookie cutter.
- 10 Servings
- 10 min Prep Time
- 35 min Total Time
- Break the bars in a bowl and microwave for 10 seconds.
- After heating, add coconut oil and mash with a fork to create a paste consistency.
- Line a 8x8 baking pan with wax paper, then spoon the mix into the pan and create an even layer, a ¼ inch thick.
- Freeze for 10 min.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second intervals until chocolate is thoroughly melted.
- Remove pan from freezer and cut egg shapes with a cookie cutter, and place on a new wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Repeat steps 2-6 with extra “dough” to get 10 cookies.
- Coat a thin layer of melted chocolate on the top of each egg cookie.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes in the freezer before enjoying.
- (Optional) Decorate as desired.
- 4 SlimFast Bake Shop Chocolatey Peanut Butter Pie Bars
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 4 pieces chocolate baking melts