Fluffy, creamy, and minty – this melt-in-your-mouth Grasshopper Pie tastes as fresh as a sprig of mint! Inspired by the famous after-dinner drink, it’s a delicious way to top off any meal; plus, it’s sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! Use our Bake Shop Double Chocolate Chip cookies as the pie crust for a light, protein-packed dessert. Enjoy one slice!
- 8 Servings
- 5 min Prep Time
- 65 min Total Time
- Break cookies into a food processor or blender and pulse till crumbled and coarse.
- Add cookie crumble to a 9 inch round baking dish and arrange into a crust.
- In a blender, combine white chocolate pudding mix, almond milk, fresh mint, and frozen whipped topping.
- Beat in the food coloring.
- Spoon into the crust. Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Top with (optional) chocolate shavings and fat free whipped topping just before serving.
- 4 SlimFast Bake Shop Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 package sugar-free fat-free white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp fresh mint
- 1 cup frozen sugar-free whipped topping
- 2 drops green gel food coloring
- 1 oz semi-sweet chocolate shavings or cookie crumble (optional)
- 1 tbsp fat free whipped topping (optional)