Oriental Ginger Chicken Salad
You’ll enjoy building this light and flavorful salad. Filled with a generous amount of fresh greens, oranges, snow peas along with broiled or grilled chicken and tossed in a light homemade dressing. It’s perfect for lunch or dinner!
- 4 Servings
- 20 min Prep Time
- 32 min Total Time
- Combine light mayonnaise, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, ginger and reserved orange juice in small bowl.
- Toss greens with dressing in large bowl.
- Arrange sliced chicken over greens, then top with snow peas and oranges.
- Serve with dinner rolls.
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 4 oranges, peeled and sectioned (reserve 1 tbsp juice)
- 12 cups mixed salad greens (watercress, baby spinach and/or romaine)
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, grilled or broiled and sliced
- 2 cups snow peas, sliced diagonally
- 4 whole wheat dinner rolls