Lemon Chicken with Roasted Potatoes
This one-pan Greek-style recipe is so easy to make. We use simple ingredients that deliver on flavor. Roasted garlicky potatoes are crisp on the outside and creamy inside and the chicken is moist with a lemon-garlic flavor. Apolamvano!
- 4 Servings
- 15 min Prep Time
- 55 min Total Time
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter substitute spray in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken; remove chicken and set aside.
- Cook onion and 2 cloves garlic in same skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in potatoes, chicken broth and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
- Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat and simmer covered until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 25 minutes. Remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm.
- Continue to cook potato mixture over medium-high heat until mixture is slightly thickened and potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine lemon peel, remaining clove garlic, remaining 1 tablespoon melted butter substitute, and parsley.
- Spoon potato mixture over chicken and serve with lemon-garlic mixture and broccoli.
- 2 tbsp butter substitute spray
- 1 1/2 lbs skinless chicken legs and thighs
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon peel, grated
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley leaves
- 4 cups broccoli florets