Avocado and Egg Salad Sandwich
A smash hit! Giving PB&J a run for its money, this satisfying sandwich features a fresh take on egg salad – with hard-boiled eggs & creamy avocado placed between low-carb seven grain bread. It’s one mash-up you won’t want to miss.
- 1 Serving
- 7 min Prep Time
- 7 min Total Time
- Chop the eggs and avocado and place into a mixing bowl.
- Add red peppers and spice and mix thoroughly.
- Evenly spread egg and avocado mash onto the slice of bread and top with slice of cheese and other slice of bread.
- Cut in half and serve immediately.
- 2 large eggs, hard boiled
- ½ medium avocado
- 3 oz roasted red peppers
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic and herb spice
- 2 slices low carb 7 grain bread
- 1 oz. slice of pepper jack cheese