Baked Asian Chicken Thighs
Serve a delicious Asian-inspired meal to your family in no time at all! Simply cover your chicken thighs overnight in this easy and delicious marinade and bake in the oven for a meal worthy to rival your favorite takeout.
- 4 Servings
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Combine chicken and all marinade ingredients into a plastic bag and let marinate for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Once marinated, preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a 9x9 baking pan with foil and empty contents of bag into the pan, spreading the chicken thighs out. Sprinkle 1/4 tsp of five-spice on top of the chicken thighs.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lime over the chicken, then lay the lime in the marinade liquid between the chicken.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- While chicken is baking, in a medium pot bring water to a boil and cook 2 cups of brown rice until tender.
- Prepare julienned bell pepper and snap peas to your preference. If roasting, line a baking sheet with foil and vegetables and place in oven halfway through chicken cooking time.
- Serve over brown rice with julienned bell pepper & snap peas and garnish with scallions.
- 4 bone-in, skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ tsp five spice
- 1 oz lime juice
- 4 cups snap peas
- 2 medium bell peppers, julienned
- 2 cup brown rice
- 4 tbsp scallions (optional)
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt