Baked Parmesan and Crab Dip
When it comes to snackable bites, come out of your shell. This creamy, baked crab dip combines luscious, lump crab meat with cream cheese, lemon, and lots of special seasonings.
Enjoy as a snack as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 12 Servings
- 5 min Prep Time
- 25 min Total Time
- Preheat oven to 350 F and lightly grease a baking dish.
- Combine all the ingredients, except for the 1/4 cup of shaved Parmesan cheese, in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Transfer the mixture into the baking dish, spread it evenly, and top with the rest of the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- 6 oz lump crab meat
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp green onion, minced
- 2 large garlic cloves, grated or minced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh black pepper, cracked