Baked Pork Chops with Green Beans and Potatoes
- Preheat an oven to 400 F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Rub each pork chop with olive oil.
- In a small bowl mix together salt, pepper, paprika, and onion powder. Season all sides of the pork chop with this mix. Place seasoned pork chops onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until pork chops reach an internal temperature of 145 F.
- Serve with baked potato wedges and steamed green beans.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 lbs. green beans
- 4 russet potatoes, chopped