Balsamic Glazed Beef Skewers with Quinoa
Balsamic, BBQ sauce, and mustard make for the ideal flavor pairing with sirloin skewers. They grill up in a matter of minutes making them a superb, protein-packed weeknight meal.
- 4 Servings
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine balsamic vinaigrette, barbecue sauce, and mustard until well blended. Reserve 1/4 cup mixture for basting, add the beef to remaining mixture; toss to coat.
- Thread beef and tomatoes on four skewers
- Grill skewers on a lightly greased rack, covered, over medium heat or broil 6-9 minutes or until beef reaches desired doneness, turning and basting frequently with extra vinaigrette mixture during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Serve with quinoa.
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 lb. top sirloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 ½ cup quinoa, cooked