Bottled salad dressing can be convenient but it’s oftentimes expensive and full of salt and sugar. Making your own is simple and allows you to experiment and jazz up your salad creations.
- 4 Servings
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Pour vinegar into a shallow bowl. Whisk in salt.
- Gradually whisk in olive oil. Adding it slowly will help the dressing emulsify. Whisk in the mustard, if using.
- Add a few grinds of black pepper and taste.
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar