Broccoli & Cheddar Egg Muffins
This recipe for broccoli and cheddar cheese egg muffins is an easy grab and go option for busy mornings. Enjoy three muffins for a mini meal, or two for a snack!
- 12 Servings
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Chop the broccoli into small pieces.
- Put the canola oil and broccoli in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the broccoli for about 5 – 7 minutes, or until softened.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites, milk, garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper.
- Add in the cheddar and broccoli.
- Mix until combined.
- Distribute the egg mixture evenly into 12 lined muffin tins.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. If you want the tops to be more golden brown, broil on high for 2 minutes, then remove.
- Cool on a rack and store in an airtight container in the fridge until you’re ready to enjoy.
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 4 whole large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese