Buffalo Chicken Salad with Blue Cheese
A (Keto) goal-oriented take on a game day classic, this romaine salad is made with the finger-licking flavors of buffalo wings and blue cheese. Bacon and red onion add extra zest. Clocking in at 52 grams of protein and under 5 net carbs – it’s the perfect way to win the day.
Enjoy as a delicious lunch or dinner as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 2 Servings
- 10 min Prep Time
- 40 min Total Time
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add the chicken breasts to the water, reduce the heat to low, and simmer the breasts until their internal temperature reaches 180°F, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to a bowl and let it cool for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, crisp the bacon strips in a skillet over medium heat, about 3 minutes per side. Drain the bacon on a paper towel.
- Chop up the chicken into bite size pieces and toss it with the buffalo sauce.
- Divide the lettuce between two bowls. Top each with half of the chicken, then half of the blue cheese dressing, blue cheese crumbles, and chopped red onion.
- Crumble the bacon over the salads and serve.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 strips bacon
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 4 tbsp crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion