Caprese Sweet Potato Toast
You wont miss the bread when you’re enjoying this sweet potato toast! A new low carb twist on a classic caprese stack combining fresh cherry tomatoes, arugula, and mozzarella with a tangy balsamic glaze.
- 1 Serving
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Cut your sweet potato into ¼ inch slices. Take one slice and store the rest in the freezer for later.
- Toast your potato slice in a toaster on medium heat. Push lever down twice for a crispier toast. If making in the oven, preheat to 400° F and bake for ten minutes.
- Top your toast with mozzarella, arugula, tomatoes, and balsamic glaze.
- ¼ inch slice of sweet potato toast
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese
- 2 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup mixed arugula greens
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze