Carrot Cake & Ginger Smoothie
Carrot cake lovers rejoice! You really can have your cake and eat it too with this delicious, nutrient-packed carrot cake smoothie!
- 1 Serving
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- You may choose to steam or soften the carrots in the microwave before adding to blender.
- 1 scoop SlimFast Advanced Nutrition Vanilla Cream Smoothie Mix
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 tsp stevia
When prepared as recommended on the label, SlimFast Advanced Nutrition meal replacement smoothies contain 180-200 calories. Additions to smoothies will adjust calorie content and nutritional values.