Cauli Cheddar Biscuits
A delightfully clever twist on a down-home favorite, these Cauli Cheddar Biscuits combine almond meal and melty cheddar cheese for a winning side dish that cuts your carbs. Best of all – you’ll get your veggies in (courtesy of ½ head of cauliflower).
Enjoy as a snack or side dish as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 12 Servings
- 10 min Prep Time
- 40 min Total Time
- In a food processor, add cauliflower in batches and process until it resembles fine crumbs. In the last batch, add paprika, red pepper flakes, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Preheat non-stick skillet on medium to high heat and spray with cooking spray. Add cauliflower and cook for 5-7 minutes or until lightly golden, stirring frequently and watching closely not to burn. Allow the cauliflower to cool.
- While Cauliflower is cooking, whisk the eggs in a medium bowl.
- Add almond meal and pre-cooked cauliflower along with cheese (except three tbsp), salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Line muffin pan with liners or use silicone muffin pan sprayed with cooking spray. Divide mixture among openings and top with remaining three tbsp cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder