Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
We’re on a mission to make mac n’ cheese an option on a low-carb menu. This stealthily healthy spin on everyone’s American favorite subs cauliflower for pasta; heavy cream & cheddar cheese will leave mouths watering. Serve it as an awesome appetizer for your next party (the kids will love it, too).
Enjoy as a mini-meal as part of the Men’s SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto for Men!
- 1 Serving
- 5 min Prep Time
- 20 min Total Time
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Bring water to a boil in a medium sauce pan.
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces and add to water. Cook 5 minutes then drain and set aside.
- Reduce to medium-low heat and melt cream cheese in same pot, whisking in heavy cream and pesto until combined.
- Add seasonings such as salt, pepper, and garlic powder before whisking in cheddar cheese.
- Transfer cauliflower to a small baking dish. Pour in cheese mixture and crumble pork rinds over the top for an added crunch!
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until bubbly. Let rest before serving.
- 1/2 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/16 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/16 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 oz pork rinds, crushed
- 1 tsp basil pesto