Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
We’re on a mission to make mac n’ cheese an option on a low-carb menu. This stealthily healthy spin on everyone’s American favorite subs cauliflower for pasta; heavy cream & cheddar cheese will leave mouths watering. Serve it as an awesome appetizer for your next party (the kids will love it, too).
Enjoy as a mini-meal as part of the Men’s SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto for Men!
- 4 Servings
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces and add to water. Cook 5 minutes then drain and set aside.
- Reduce to medium-low heat and melt cream cheese in same pot, whisking in heavy cream and pesto until combined.
- Add seasonings such as salt, pepper, and garlic powder before whisking in cheddar cheese.
- Transfer cauliflower to a small baking dish. Pour in cheese mixture and crumble pork rinds over the top for an added crunch!
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until bubbly. Let rest before serving.
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 oz pork rinds, crushed
- 4 tsp basil pesto