Cauliflower Sausage Stuffing
Take the stuffed out of stuffing. With flavors of sage, thyme, rosemary, and the star ingredient – sausage, this modified version of the quintessential Turkey Day side dish gets a Keto stamp of approval.
Enjoy as a mini-meal as part of the SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto.
- 8 Servings
- 25 min Prep Time
- 55 min Total Time
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add garlic, celery, carrot, and sausage and sauté, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes more.
- Add thyme, rosemary, and sage and stir until combined.
- Spread into a baking pan and bake in a 300 F oven for 30 minutes or until it gets crispy on top.
- 8 oz sausage
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp fresh sage
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth