Chicken Milanese with Arugula
This simple chicken milanese is made with breaded chicken cutlets, baked in the oven, served over fresh, peppery arugula and topped with Parmesan cheese. This recipe is sure to become a new family favorite!
- 4 Servings
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Mix 3 tbsp of olive oil with the juice of 4 lemon wedge quarters
- Pour seasoned breadcrumbs into a shallow dish.
- Dip chicken breasts in olive oil-lemon mixture followed by the breadcrumbs.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet with 2 tbsp of olive oil and add chicken breasts.
- Bake the chicken breasts for 15 minutes until internal temperature reads 165° F. If you desire the chicken to be more golden brown, broil for an additional 2 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, toss arugula with 1 tbsp of olive oil and juice of 1 lemon
- Remove chicken from oven and plate, serve arugula with the chicken, garnish with lemon wedge, and parmesan cheese.
- 16 oz thin cut chicken breasts filets
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 lemons, cut into quarters or wedges
- 8 cups of arugula
- 4 tbsp parmesan cheese