Chicken Sausage and Peppers
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Coat a 15x10-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In the prepared pan combine peppers, onion, and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with oil and vinegar; toss gently to coat. Roast 30 minutes.
- Push vegetables to one side, exposing about one-fourth of the pan. Place sausage in pan.
- Roast 10 to 15 minutes more or until vegetables are tender and sausage is heated through.
- Sprinkle with oregano and then salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with toasted slices of crusty Italian bread
- 12 oz. Italian chicken sausage
- 4 bell peppers, julienned
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 loaf of Italian bread