Chicken Vegetable Teriyaki Bowl
Meal prep this quick and easy teriyaki bowl and enjoy takeout quality Chinese food throughout your week!
- 4 Servings
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Marinate your chicken breasts in 4 tbsp of teriyaki sauce for at least 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- In a large wok over medium high heat, add 1 tablespoon of canola oil and onions and cook until translucent (approx. 3-4 minutes).
- Add broccoli, squash, and zucchini and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add bell pepper to the mixture and cook through another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from heat and set aside.
- Toss chicken and remaining canola oil in wok and cook through for 7-10 minutes. Add remaining 2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce and vegetables and toss through until combined.
- Serve a portion of chicken and vegetables over ½ cup of quinoa and garnish with sesame seeds.
- 4-5 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 medium red onions, chopped
- 2 medium bell peppers, chopped
- 2 medium yellow squash, chopped
- 2 medium zucchinis, chopped
- 2 stalks broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 6 tbsp teriyaki sauce, reserve 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds