Chocolate Almond Bark
Looking for a delicious (and low-carb) dessert? With this no-bake recipe featuring coconut oil, cocoa powder, and almonds – you’re barking up the right tree.
Enjoy as a snack as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 5 Servings
- 5 mins Prep Time
- 20 min Total Time
- Measure coconut oil in measuring cup and add cocoa powder and stevia to the oil.
- Mix together well, then transfer to either a wax paper-lined baking sheet or a candy/chocolate mold tray.
- Crush almonds in a plastic bag, using a heavy object.
- Sprinkle almonds into bark. Freeze for at least 10-15 minutes before eating.
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2-3 packets stevia
- 6 almonds