Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs
Who said a sensible meal can’t taste decadent? With an easy, 5-minute prep time, crispy baked chicken thighs are a Keto staple any night of the week. Add your favorite veggies, such as broccoli rabe, for a savory entrée that will please the palate (and keep you on the path to your goals). Enjoy as a delicious lunch or dinner as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 8 Servings
- 5 min Prep Time
- 40 min Total Time
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a large baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup and set aside.
- Remove the chicken thighs from their packaging and pat them dry with paper towels.
- Arrange the chicken thighs on prepared baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil rubbing the oil into the chicken to coat.
- In a small bowl mix together the salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and paprika. Sprinkle the spices over the chicken evenly.
- Bake chicken in preheated oven for 35-45 minutes.
- Serve over broccoli rabe and enjoy!
- 3 ½ lbs. chicken thighs, 6-8 oz. each
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 8 cups broccoli rabe, cooked