Crispy Parmesan Garlic Edamame
Garlic and ground pepper increase the flavor factor in this low-carb snack or side. Cheesy and crispy, and 117 calories per serving, you’ll never have to choose between a snack attack or staying on track.
Enjoy as a snack or side dish as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 4 Servings
- 10 min Prep Time
- 25 min Total Time
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add grated cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, then mix together and set bowl nearby.
- In another medium bowl, add fresh (or thawed) edamame. Coat and toss the edamame with butter spray.
- Pour Parmesan cheese mixture on top of edamame, then stir until edamame is evenly coated.
- Spread edamame on prepared baking sheet in an even layer. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned to your liking.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- 2 cups edamame, raw
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 1/16 tsp ground black pepper