Fennel Salad with Goat Cheese
This flavorful recipe tosses fennel, green beans, and crunchy walnuts for a satisfying mix. Top with a vinaigrette made from zesty Dijon mustard and creamy goat cheese.
Enjoy as a mini-meal as part of the SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto.
- 8 Servings
- 22 min Prep Time
- 30 min Total Time
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Gradually add the oil and whisk until well combined. Set aside.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook until just tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Drain green beans, run under cold water to cool, and set aside until you're ready to assemble the salad.
- In a large bowl, combine the green beans, fennel, and walnuts.
- Add the goat cheese and vinaigrette.
- Toss well and serve at room temperature or chilled.
- 1 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs green beans, trimmed
- 1 small fennel bulb
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 4 oz goat cheese