French Vanilla Blackberry Pancakes
You’ll flip for these fluffy, better-for-you “silver dollar” pancakes. Made using SlimFast French Vanilla Shake Mix and bursting with berry flavor – their benefits really stack up. Enjoy 8 pancakes as a sensible meal!
- 12 Servings
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Place all ingredients, aside from the butter, in a blender
- Blend to combine ingredients. Make sure you have no lumps and everything is combined evenly.
- Add in your blackberries, or other fruit add-in, and fold to combine.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet to medium heat and melt a thin layer of butter in the pan.
- Pour the batter in the center of your pan. Make sure to allow yourself room for flipping.
- Cook until your pancake can flip easily, about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side for about 2 minutes. You’ll know your pancakes are done when they’re golden brown and cooked through.
- Place on a plate and while you continue cooking the rest of the batter.
- Enjoy with slivered almonds and maple syrup.
- ¾ cup SlimFast Original French Vanilla Shake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 oz. blackberries
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 packet sugar substitute
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp butter (for cooking pancakes)
- Maple Syrup (optional)