Garlic Butter Shrimp
Did someone say scampi? You’ll want to savor its sauce which features dry white wine, garlic, lemon, and butter.
- 4 Servings
- 5 min Prep Time
- 20 min Total Time
- Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels and season all over with the salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering.
- Add the shrimp and let cook undisturbed for 1 minute. Flip the shrimp and add the wine and garlic.
- Cook until the shrimp are just opaque and the wine has reduced by half, about 2 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the heat, add the butter cubes, and stir until melted.
- Add the parsley and lemon juice, toss to combine, and serve immediately with slices of crusty Italian bread!
- 1 1/4 lbs. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped and lightly packed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 loaf of Italian bread