Greek Quinoa Salad
Quinoa is a great alternative to rice and it’s slightly nutty flavor goes so well with the fresh zingy flavors of this delicious Greek inspired salad.
- 4 Servings
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Prepare quinoa according to the instructions on the package.
- Add to a bowl along with the chopped tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, chickpeas, olives, and mint.
- Crumble the feta cheese over the salad and serve with a squeeze of lemon juice and drizzle of olive oil.
- 2 ½ cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 6 oz olives in brine
- 2 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 ½ cups cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups red pepper deseeded and chopped
- small bunch (about 3 oz) of fresh mint, chopped
- 1 can drained chickpeas
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste