- Mix cornstarch, soy sauce, and water until smooth.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry beef until browned, 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Stir-fry onions and pepper in remaining oil 3 minutes. Stir cornstarch mixture; add to pan.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly, 1-2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and beef; heat through.
- Serve with 1/4 cup of brown rice.
- 1 lb. top sirloin steak
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- ½ lb. brown rice