Ham Cheddar and Chive Souffle
Trade in your traditional omelet for something a bit more exciting. Made with your favorite ingredients such as shredded cheddar & ham, these French-inspired mini soufflés pack maximum flavor & plenty of protein to keep you satisfied.
Enjoy for breakfast as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 5 Servings
- 5 min Prep Time
- 25 min Total Time
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- In a pan, heat olive oil. Once hot, add onions and let saute until soft.
- Once soft, add garlic and continue sauteing until garlic is lightly browned.
- In a bowl, add eggs, heavy cream, chopped chives, salt, and pepper.
- Add all of the other ingredients, including onion and garlic from the pan.
- Mix together well and pour mixture evenly into small, oven-safe baking dishes.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned on the top.
- Let cool slightly and serve!
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 8 oz ham steak, cubed
- 1 tbsp butter
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil