Hearty Chicken and Spinach Salad
Chicken and veggies team up for a delicious weeknight staple. With grilled chicken and fresh spinach, it’s a wholesome entrée that you can have on the table, fast – making it a winning combination worth keeping in your roster.
- 4 Servings
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Add spinach to a mixing bowl. Then top with olives, sliced tomatoes, prepared diced chicken breast, almonds, and cut up hard boiled egg.
- In a separate bowl combine balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, and mayonnaise and whisk together to form dressing.
- Add dressing to salad mixing bowl and toss salad.
- Serve right away.
- 4 cups spinach
- 8 tbsp olives, sliced
- 12 oz diced chicken breast, grilled or baked
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup grape tomatoes
- 2 medium hard boiled eggs
- 3 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 5 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste