Jazzed Up Popcorn
This chocolate drizzled popcorn is easy to make and super addicting! Melding together butterscotch, semi-sweet chocolate and white chocolate chips, this salty and sweet popcorn treat will become a new favorite for movie night.
- 8 Servings
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- On a baking sheet, spread out four cups of popped popcorn.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt semi-sweet chocolate chips. Drizzle over popcorn.
- Repeat with the butterscotch chips and white chocolate chips, separately.
- Once everything is drizzled on popcorn allow to sit so the chocolate hardens for at least 15-20 minutes.
- 4 cups unsalted popcorn
- ¼ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp butterscotch chips