Keto Herbed Biscuits
This Keto Herbed Biscuit recipe reimagines this traditional dinner complement with coconut and almond flours for a recipe that’s as fluffy as ever. Soft, buttery and delicious – you’d never guess they’re low-carb!
Enjoy as a snack or side dish as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 8 Servings
- 6 min Prep Time
- 18 min Total Time
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- Combine cubed butter with mixture until crumbly. Sprinkle with parsley and chives.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg. Remove and set 1 tbsp aside for glaze.
- Whisk in milk. Pour over dry ingredients, tossing with fork to create dough.
- Let dough sit for about 5 minutes.
- Line a mini loaf pan or muffin pan with appropriate liners. Fill the mini loaf liners halfway with the batter.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and come out clean.
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ cup cold salted butter, cubed
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh green onions
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk