Cheesy Keto Pizza Crust
Looking for a Keto-friendly pizza crust with the crispy, chewy texture of classic dough? This carb-friendly recipe is the real deal, made with almond flour, shredded mozzarella, and savory spices.
- 1 Serving
- 5 min Prep Time
- 18 min Total Time
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, garlic powder, and onion powder. Mix until well combined.
- Crack and separate egg, discard egg white and add yolk into a small bowl and fork whisk.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Remove from microwave, add egg and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute. Combine with almond flour mixture and mix until well combined.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Roll dough into a ball before rolling out into a circle, resembling a pizza crust.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- 1/8 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 1/16 tsp garlic powder
- 1/16 tsp onion powder