Keto Pizza Sauce
The pies from your favorite pizza shop (or chain) contain a hefty serving of sugar – a big no-no for Keto diets. Design your own at home with this flavorful sauce that contains no added sugar. SlimFast Tip: Freeze leftover sauce for up to 1 month!
- 1 Serving
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Puree the tomatoes, olive oil, and 1/2 cup of the liquid from the can in a small blender.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Serving size is 3 tbsp. Recipe makes approximately 4 cups.
- 2 oz San Marzano tomatoes, peeled
- 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp salt