Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
Lovers of pumpkin spice everything will approve this low-carb take on traditional cheesecake. Almond flour & cinnamon make a magnificent crust, the ideal vessel for creamy pumpkin puree & Fall flavors.
Enjoy as a mini-meal as part of the standard SlimFast Plan or if you’re following SlimFast Keto!
- 16 Servings
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Mix together almond flour, cinnamon, and sweetener in 9-inch pie pan.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Press mixture down into pie pan with hands.
- In large mixing bowl combine cream cheese, sweetener, and vanilla extract with electric mixer until smooth.
- Blend in the pumpkin spice, pumpkin puree, and eggs until well combined.
- Pour pumpkin cheesecake filling into prepared crust. Bake at 350 F for 35-40 minutes or until filling is set.
- Allow cheesecake to cool on rack. Then chill in refrigerator for several hours or overnight before serving.
- 2/3 tsp sugar substitute
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tsp sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup butter